Business insurance should not be determined by the lowest price and not all businesses fit into the same cookie cutter policy. Our goal is to find you a tailored package that will fit your business needs, focusing on finding you value, but more importantly finding the right coverages for your business.
- Commercial Property: Commercial property insurance will provide coverage for your buildings, business personal property, and personal property of others.
- Commercial Liability: Your business is faced with several liability hazards every day. Commercial liability coverage is going to cover claims in four basic areas of business liability, these are: Bodily Injury, Property Damage, Personal Injury, and Advertising Injury.
- Business Auto: Business auto insurance will cover any auto that is owned, leased, hired or borrowed by your business and pays damages for bodily injury or property damage for which you are legally responsible due to an auto accident.
- Workers Compensation: Workers Compensation pays for occupational injuries or disease regardless of fault.
- Umbrella / Excess Liability: This will expand the underlying liability coverage provided to you in your business insurance policies and provide excess of the limits stated on your policy.
- Directors & Officers Liability: Directors & Officers Liability (D&O) insurance insures against the risk of personal legal action against directors & officers of a company, by shareholders, creditors, competitors and employees for acts of negligence, acts outside their authority, or breach of trust or duty.
- Employment Practices Liability: Employment Practices Liability insurance covers your business against claims by workers that their legal rights as employees of the company have been violated.
- Fiduciary Liability: Fidelity Liability will protect your business against financial loss from dishonest acts by employees or persons entrusted by your company due to dishonest or negligent action.
- Cyber Liability: Cyber Liability Insurance addresses the First and Third party risks associated with e-business, the Internet, networks and information assets.
- Professional Liability: Professional liability also know as Errors & Omissions will protect you against loss from a claim of alleged negligent acts, errors or omissions in the performance of your professional services. This coverage is excluded in a commercial general liability policy.
- Bonds: Bonds are issued by an entity on behalf of a second party, guaranteeing that the second party will fulfill an obligation or series of obligations to a third party. The surety company assumes liability for nonperformance.